Today, we can get everything at our fingertips with one push of a button, cars, groceries, goods and much more. Customers’ don’t look at businesses anymore by industry, they expect the customer experience based on how they want to interact, not how your business WANTS to interact. Customer experience is no longer measured by industry, it’s measured on what we expect and what we want across all industries. We have created a generation of socially A-D-D consumers that want and expect everything at their fingertips INSTANTLY.
The corporate landscape for customer support is to provide the best customer service at the lowest cost, this often aggravates and creates customer churn. If you want your customers to stay loyal, you have to invest in the customer experience. As a result, Gartner predicts that by 2018, more than 50% of organizations will redirect their investments to customer experience innovations. Customer experiences can build up or tear down a brand if they don’t stay current in evolution of customer service technology. Aberdeen Group, claims that companies with the strongest omni-channel customer engagement strategies retain an average of 89% of their customers, as compared to 33% for companies with weak omni-channel strategies. One Touch Brands’ video chat technology provides your Customer’s INSTANT customer service connections, while reducing costs and increasing the Customer Experience.
- Provide immediate diagnostic services for technical support and industries in which an offsite service agent needs to see what the customers are seeing to reduce troubleshooting, truck rolls and technical support times.
- Provide INSTANT customer survey, account support and services remotely to enhance the customer experience.
- Provide a differentiated concierge service for new customers, customers seeking to rebook a recently cancelled event or flight and customers seeking to discontinue their service or product relationship.
- Provide rebate and returns support to see product defects, issues to reduce the time and cost of the returns process.
- Provide real time validation of products, service tags and manufacturer warranties to reduce fraud, reduce costs and the need for a physical verification from a service technician.
- Assist in face to face INSTANT support and accountability in times of need such as substance abuse, suicide, bullying and emotional distress.
- Provide a visiting onsite service agent the ability to more effectively “show” instead of “tell” with an offsite service agent of higher expertise during a service call.
- Attract new and retain existing customers catering to the digital communication expectations of tomorrows’ millennial customers.